Millet also known as Kutki commonly is one of the smallest millets. It is grown
throughout India and is a traditional crop. It is a relative of porso millet
but much smaller in size.
- Help combat diabetes
- Helps lower cholesterol & improve heart health
- Instant immune boosting
- It is a slow digesting, mineral rich food
- It prevents abnormal spike in blood sugar.
- Little Millets helps in preventing cardiovascular disease, cataract, cancer, gastrointestinal diseases.
- Good Source of Phosphorous which helps with fat metabolism, body tissue repair and energy production.
- It can be used as rice substitute and can be consumed in many forms
There are no products to list in this category.