Pearl millet is most popularly used across the world
also commonly known as Bajra. Pearl
millet is one of the most drought resistant grains in commercial production. It
is able to grow in areas that experience frequent periods of dry weather during
either the vegetative or reproductive phases.
- Enriched with Vital Nutrients.
- Best Plant-Based Protein Source.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Perfect Food for Babies.
- Treats Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels.
- Aids in Weight Loss.
- Plant stems used for thatching roof or building construction.
There are no products to list in this category.