Sago or Sabudana is also known as the Tapioca. It is a delicious dish that is cooked in a variety of ways. Sabudana is derived from the extracts of the plant roots and has many health benefits. They are high in calories and very wholesome.
- Rich energy source & fibre rich
- It is gluten-free and non-allergic and low in cholesterol.
- It helps to prevent digestion issues, relieves gas, bloating and constipation.
- It keeps blood pressure low and controlled.
- Helps fight birth defects. Helpful in foetus development.
- It also prevents neural tube defects in infants.
- Aids in muscle growth
- Sabudana is a great pre and post-workout meal.
- Strengthens bones, high in calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Helps in weight gain for under weights.
There are no products to list in this category.