Ragi being the rich source of Calcium and fibre can be a part of everyday diet in the form of porridge, rotis, dosa, puttu and various other dishes.
- Ragi is a rich source of calcium
- Ragi is a rich source of fibre & helps build strong bones and teeth, endurance, immunity, healthy skin
- Make delicious Ragi roti, Ragi Idli, Ragi Dosa, Ragi Puttu
- Ragi is a whole grain that is gluten-free and a staple in South India.
- It is rich in fiber that helps with weight loss and diabetes.
- It's packed with Calcium, good carbs, Ammino acids and Vitamin D.
- Helps in reducing weight. It is antioxidant, gluten free, good for diabetics, good for toddlers, good for heart.
There are no products to list in this category.