In every kitchen chana dal is most widely use dish globally. It is used for tempering and in the preparation of masalas. In southern India, it is used to make payasam and many sweet treats. It has high protein content. It is beneficial to many people, children, pregnant women and weight watchers.
- Provides energy- Chana dal is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, B-complex vitamins.
- Excellent source of vegetarian protein.
- Good for heart
- Regulates diabetes
- Improves insulin response
- Good for weight loss
- Contains High Fibre
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Good for skin & eyes
- Strong for bones and teeth
- Maintains PH level
- Highly benefecial for pregnant women
There are no products to list in this category.