Mustard oil extraction is done using traditional wooden mill as this method was also used by our ancestors before refined oils took over.
Traditionally oils used in cooking like groundnut/peanut oil, coconut oil and sesame oil and oils used for lighting lamps and massages like Castor Oil were extracted in wooden mills rotated by bulls. This oil extraction did not involve heat as the wooden mill does not heat and this ensured that the nutrients in the oil remained intact.
Modern techniques used for oil extraction involves a long mechanical & chemical process which treats the oils more as a chemical and less as a food we consume on a daily basis.
This technique is being changed by extracting oils using the same techniques used by our ancestors for hundreds of years. The oils are entirely cold pressed in wooden mills without any heating or chemicals our oils are 100% chemical free, unrefined, unbleached and pure.
- Helps fight off harmful bacteria
- Decreases inflammation
- Relieves body pain
- Risks and warnings
- Treat arthritis & Soothe aches and pains
- Decrease inflammation from chest conditions such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Mustard oil is thought to work as an antibacterial agent when taken both internally and externally and as an antifungal when used externally.
- Internally, it can fight bacteria infections in the colon, intestines and other parts of the digestive tract. Externally, it may be able to treat both bacterial and fungal infections when applied directly to the skin.
There are no products to list in this category.