Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil also known as peanut oil is widely used in cooking, especially in frying. This oil is core content in our ancestor’s recipes.
Groundnut oil is naturally sweet and flavoured edible oil. It s very high in energy, has a high burning and smoking point, and contains MUFA, PUFA, Vitamins A, D and E in appropriate amounts.
- Good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which reduce heart disease risk factors.
- improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- used for many recipes and it is consumed directly too.
- prevents heart attacks makes heart healthier.
- Helpful in gastric problems, digestion issues and constipation.
- It improves immunity, metabolism.
- It cures dandruff and improves poor skin texture.
- It is a main ingredient in most of skin care medicines and other fancy creams.
- It cures blackheads, helps in arthritis too.
- Consumption of groundnut oil reduces the risk of many other dreadful diseases.
- It naturally reduces the weight.
- It helps in lowering bad cholestrol and maintains heart health.
There are no products to list in this category.